1. Boards will be separated 15' apart (lower holes to lower holes) 2. Player will attempt to throw the ball into one of the holes 3. **Strategy Shots** a. The Bounce Shot: attempt to make a hole by bouncing the ball off the ground b. The Bank Shot: hit the board for the ball to go straight up and down towards holes c. The Swish Shot: try to make it in the hole without touching any parts of the board d. The 'Wing It' Shot: chuck the ball at the board, then hope... 4. Opponents may swat away bounce shots! 5. Opponents may not swat away the ball once it touches the board
1. Corner (Motor) Holes = 3 points 2. Middle Board Hole = 1 point **Game plays to 12**
1. Takeoff with a mini bean bag held by the drone's grabber. 2. Fly the drone towards the Drone Hole Drop board using the remote controller. 3. With precision and control, drop the mini bean bag over the board to hit a hole! 4. (Optional) Allow a teammate to guide you flying before dropping the bean bag. 5. Each turn receives 15 seconds from takeoff to drop the bean bag. 6. Crashes, misses, time expiration, or any altering of the drone flight results in 0 points. 7. (Optional) Blindfolds for team play. Yep, we said blindfolds! 8. If a battery dies during a turn, the turn will be replayed after new battery is swapped.
1. Corner (Motor) Holes = 3 points 2. Middle Board Hole = 2 points 3. Anywhere on Board = 1 point **Game plays to 12 to win**
1. Takeoff with a pong ball held by the drone's grabber. 2. Fly the drone across the table towards the remaining cups. 3. Drop the pong ball over the cups to eliminate that cup. 4. A bounce shot is a valid attempt. 5. No blowing, swatting, or fingering in Drone Pong Drop 6. The last cup remaining may not be removed with a bounce shot.
1. Remove each cup a ball falls into 2. The last cup must be made by each player **Winner occurs when all cups are removed**